If you're tired of getting soaked on your camping trips or always find yourself struggling with the zippers on your tent, switch to a Browning tent that you can rely on. The Greystone is a simple 2-pole freestanding dome tent that is enhanced with 2 doors and 2 vestibules (one over each door) with extra large #10 zippers to make entering and exiting the tent hassle free. The two doors each have a mesh window, which is great for ventilation... and when it's time to put on the fly, you won't have to worry about losing your fresh air. The fly has additional vents for continued ventilation. Browning tents each come with a factory sealed fly and floor seams to give you the best weather protection and keep you dry.
- Free Standing 2 Pole System with Fiberglass Poles
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 1500mm Coating
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seams give best weather protection
- Extra Large #10 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Easy Entry and Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
SpecsBase Size: 7'6 x 8'6
Center Height: 4'4
Vestibule Depth: 35"
Tent Area: 64 sq. ft.
Vestibule Area: 25 sq. ft.
Tent and Fly Weight: 10 lbs. 4 oz.
Total Weight: 10 lb. 14 oz.
Packed Size: 9" x 23"
Pole Diameter: 11 mm
Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
Use Rating: 3 Season